Statutory Amendments

In order to preserve accurate records, Companies House requires that any material changes are made, it must be notified

So if a company decides to change its structure, its Memorandum and Articles of Association, or the shareholding or officers of the company, then these changes need to be filed with the registrar.

As with the annual return, failure to report any changes can have unpleasant consequences, so being aware of the criteria, and the action that needs to be taken, is to be taken seriously.

We can advise and prepare the necessary documents, as well as filing them electronically with Companies House.

Jigsol news

7th July 2020
Redundancy process map
6th July 2020
The new reality
6th July 2020
What is working capital?

News and information on accounting dates

Sign up to register for important news and information on accounting dates